Need a gift idea for a new mom or mom-to-be?
Hopefully you’ve got your Christmas shopping finished already – I hate to think of you stressed and scurrying about during the last few days leading up to Christmas. But if that’s you… please allow me to help!
Here are my current top reads related to pregnancy and parenting – perfect gift ideas for new moms and moms-to-be:
1. The Pregnancy Companion: A Faith Filled Guide for Your Journey to Motherhood by Jessica Wolstenholm and Dr. Heather Rupe
2. Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby by Tracy Hogg and Melinda Blau
3. The Wonder Weeks: How to stimulate your baby’s mental development and help him turn his 10 predictable, great, fussy phases into magical leaps forward by Hetty Van de Rijt and Frans Plooij
4. Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches by Rachel Jankovic
5. Sacred Parenting: How Raising Children Shapes Our Souls by Gary Thomas
6. Loving Our Kids On Purpose: Making A Heart-To-Heart Connection by Danny Silk and Bill Johnson
Also, just so you know, I listed these books in the order that I’d recommend reading them, not by rank of my favorite. They are all my favorites… for different reasons.
Dear friends, I really enjoy reading books on parenting and motherhood, but I’m still very much at the beginning of my learning journey with it all. Do you have any favorite parenting books that you’d recommend?